Sunday, December 3, 2006

Day 14 - Worship - Dec 3

Thank you Hunter Street. Buddy's sermons are available on the Internet. So last week I downloaded a bunch of them. Been listening to them every day. The Live It - Tell It series. It's on James. How Faith without works is dead. This is one of my favorite books of the Bible. We are saved by Grace and Grace alone. But if a person has true faith, there is a change in their life.

I listened to part four today where he Buddy really emphasized there must be a change. Anyone can believe in Jesus. As James says, basically "so what. Even the demons believe and shudder."

I listened to a bunch of worship music and gave it all to God. The maker of heaven and earth. The name above all names. We talk about God's handiwork - I'm so blessed. All I have to do is look off my balcony and I see the glorious Mediterranean. He created that. I look off the other side. I see the mountains. I'm in the middle of paradise. This place is beautiful. And God created it all.

I'm ready to come home and see my family and friends. To love on you all. Tell you how much I miss you. But I'm ready to come back with my family. This is going to be something that we'll remember all our lives. You are all welcome to come visit. The apartment isn't like you'd be used to. But it is big. We'll be getting some air mattresses or something, but it will be free if you want to stay.

Obviously I have Internet today. I went downtown for a few minutes then came to a guys house to use the Internet. Took one bus a long way to get here. Was really cool seeing some parts of Genova I hadn't seen before.

Downloaded a bunch of shows. Watched the episode of Friday Night Lights I missed and another one of the Heroes. Got plenty of stuff to watch.

No comments: